APPLE CANELA Natural Soy Wax Candle
- Regular price
- $22.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $22.00 USD
- Unit price
Our Apple Canela has many layers of fragrance, including top notes of apples and cinnamon sticks. And a base of sugar. You can expect a nice crisp first impression with a Mexican remembrance from your abuelita’s home.
Top: Cinnamon Sticks, Apple, Vanilla Sugar
Middle: Cinnamon Sugar
Base: Super Vanilla
Approximate burn time:
8 oz // Burn time: 40-45 hours
Our Memory: Chicago is cold in the winter. Better said, it is freezing. Residents in the city and surrounding suburbs get a lakefront effect from the months of December throught Februrary. In more recent years, from November to early March or April. Canela, a cinnamon tea, was the perfect hot beverage to drink, when I was twelve years old. My Mom would always boil a pot with 2-3 skinny cinnamon sticks, wait for it to heat up & serve it to us with milk. I was just a kid & didn't like teas very much, so she would add a spoon full of sugar. This warmed my heart. It warmed me up and I would always feel nice and cozy.
The Benefit: The main benefits of a cinnamon candle are:
- Helps with relaxation
- Makes you de-stress
- Helps to focus you on a task in hand
- Ease a headache
- Enhance your visual focusIncrease mental alertness
- Relieve mental fatigue
- Helpful for those with an upset stomach
All candles are hand-poured in Brookfield, IL.
- 100% natural soy wax. Made with high quality blend of high-quality essential oils. The fragrances we use are paraben-free, phthalate-free, and are never tested on animals.
- Custom blended soy wax is made to burn clean and is 100% biodegradable, free from toxins, made from soy beans in USA.
- Organic Hemp Wicks are 100% beexwax coated. Wooden wicks are FSC certified approved. Cotton Wicks are 100% Natural Cotton, no lead, zinc or other metals.
Thank you for your purchase! Please review the following guidelines to ensure your candle remains in the best condition possible.
- When lighting a soy candle for the first time, allow the wax to melt all the way to the sides of the container. Depending on the container size, this should take around 1-3 hours.
- Failure to do this will often cause "tunneling" which will limit the life of your new soy candle.
- Soy wax does not burn as hot as paraffin wax, so soy wax candles require a thicker wick, which does not burn 100% and needs to be trimmed regularly.
- Aim to trim your wick to about 1/4"/6-8mm before you re-light your candle. This will ensure a long lasting candle, minimize soot and remove any mushrooming of carbon on the end of the wick.
- Extinguish your candle by dipping the wick into the melted wax and straighten. Please remember the candles are hand poured although every effort is made to ensure consistency, every candle will be a little different.